Welcome to my fifteenth column for AMP magazine.
This month’s Rant:
JUST HOW LOW CAN WE GO?
The AMERICAN Constitution & Bill of Rights IS DEAD! Read on:
Like I said before, there is only one question to ask: "What are we doing
for the future of our children?" The middle class is on our own, the
politicians have abandoned us, all they want is to suck the money out of the
taxes we pay (that the rich and the poor don't pay). Now that we are on the
brink of another congressional election in Nov 06, we need to "fire the
boss" and get involved in as many local elections as possible, and cut the
legs off of what supports this totally corrupt and evil crime family system
we now have. What does a congressman do? He promises to steal as much tax
money as he can and give it to his friends and to fake companies that they
make profits from since they are sub-companies three levels of companies
deep of companies that they are investors in.
Look around you, do you like what you see? America has become both
internally when you travel around and externally to other people as ugly and
despicable as the people that run it right now. Drive around the USA and
see how much of it has fallen into disrepair, whole sections of states, America is being ghetto-ized as the
middle class gets more and more broke.
And, look at this torture business, can you believe that this sick monster,
who has had more people die under his name than any president (both in the
huge amount of executions he signed for as texass governor, and the over a
HUNDRED THIRTY FOUR THOUSAND innocent women and children in Iraq), actually
wants to bullshit America into being a BULLY nation that tortures people to
get confessions out of them (logically, innocent people will admit to
anything to stop abusive interrogations, including implicating others and outlining
phantom plots). Then we have to deploy valuable manpower to track down those worthless leads.
The White House has made it perfectly clear that it will target American
citizens for propagating information harmful to the interests of the U.S.
government and classify them as enemy combatants. This is codified in
sub-section 27 of section 950v. of the Military Commissions Act of 2006.
Bush's own strategy document for "winning the war on terror" identifies"conspiracy theorists," meaning anyone who exposes government corruption and
its lies about major domestic and world events, as "terrorists recruiters," and vows to eliminate their influence in society.
In a speech recntly, Homeland Security director Michael Chertoff identified
the web as a "terror training camp," through which "disaffected people
living in the United States" are developing "radical ideologies and
potentially violent skills." Chertoff has pledged to dispatch Homeland
Security agents to local police departments in order to aid in the
apprehension of domestic terrorists who use the Internet as a political
tool. WHO are these "people living in the United States"? Anyone, who knows?
Again, America is betrayed by its congressman for its own selfish gain.
Republican Senators John McCain, Lindsey Graham and John Warner insisted
that the Geneva Conventions as written be respected for every prisoner,
including terror suspects. They demanded that any military tribunal system
would have to include basic due process protections, including the right of
the accused to know the evidence used against him, and the exclusion of any
evidence obtained through coercive means. Obvious baseline principles that
should not be compromised. We would accept no lesser standard for an
American captured by a foreign power. BUT, instead, they CAVED IN, they
pussied out to Bushit, and did what they were told. Integrity? Moral
Principles? These are virtues NO LONGER inside our congressman. They are not
great Leaders that stand for what is right, but party politics sheepish
followers. Of course, this "compromise" law gives The president the explicit
power to interpret aspects of the Geneva Conventions, further opening the
door for the continued use of abusive interrogation techniques. Of course,
this "compromise" would have Habeas corpus protections gutted. Detainees
would be barred from going before a judge to challenge their treatment and
indefinite detention. And the legislation would retroactively excuse brutal
and illegal conduct by civilian interrogators under the War Crimes Act,
leaving members of the military to stand alone in answering for the abuse of
Is McCain, or Graham or Warner made of future Presidential material? HELL
NO! Look at those miserable ass suckers. Caving in just when the people and
our sacred US Constitution needed them the most. I tell you, our
forefathers, Washington, Jefferson, Adams, etc., would never recognize the ROT this
country has become, a festering source of evil intentions, no better than
any Mafia. In fact, it is run by the "Mayflower Mafia" crime families. We
are at the brink of a storm in this country, like we were in 1966, after
which the voice of the people rose up finally and roared to make itself heard.
I Spit in the face of all congressman that have voted for this bill,
Demcrats especially. They are all TRAITORS to the US consitution, the people, and America.
Yale Law Professor Bruce Ackerman states in the L.A. Times, "The compromise
legislation....authorizes the president to seize American citizens as enemy
combatants, even if they have never left the United States. And once thrown
into military prison, they cannot expect a trial by their peers or any other
of the normal protections of the Bill of Rights."
Similarly, law Professor Marty Lederman explains: "this [subsection (ii) of
the definition of 'unlawful enemy combatant'] means that if the Pentagon
says you're an unlawful enemy combatant -- using whatever criteria they
wish -- then as far as Congress, and U.S. law, is concerned, you are one,
whether or not you have had any connection to 'hostilities' at all."
The bill also contains a definition of "wrongfully aiding the enemy" which
labels all American citizens who breach their "allegiance" to President Bush
and the actions of his government as terrorists subject to possible arrest,
torture and conviction in front of a military tribunal.
It also preemptively criminalizes any challenge to the legislation's
legality by the Supreme Court or any United States court and allows the use
of torture that is, "incidental to lawful sanctions."
Legal experts at the Center for Constitutional Rights have went on the
record stating: "This ominously broad definition of enemy combatants would
mean that almost anyone who actively opposes the President or the government
could be locked up indefinitely. This bill makes a mockery of the rule of
Says Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-NY): "This bill makes the president a dictator.
For when someone can order people jailed forever without being subject to
any judicial review, that is dictatorial power. The president wants to exist
in a law-free zone."
PEOPLE! Do you REALIZE what this all means!???
There is no more United States of America with the passage of this law!
The US Constitution is removed with this law, at any time ANYONE deemed a
threat for even complaining about anything that the governmet does not like to hear
can be whisked away for years with no trial! Anyone, for any reason, false
charges or not. DO you understand that this finished off America totally. There is no
America now. Either it's time to leave this country now before it is too late, or we need
a giant grass roots outcry from the public demanding this law to be repealed, before it is too
late, and it will be illegal to demand anything of the sort. We are now in a Police
State, worse than anything the Soviet Union or China ever did, worse than
You've been warned! Time is running out, you can't ignore this law, you must
contact your local representatives and voice your disapproval. People need
to talk about the implications of this law and how it destroys our security
and freedom more than any terrorist could. Like I said before, Bushit's war
on terror is against us, the American people. The true reality is that a
government that threatens it's people, by constantly telling them terrorists
are going to kill them at any minute unless they submit, is a terrorist
Well, so let's look not at what the Bushit administration claims they have
done but at the results they have reaped. The war in Iraq has fueled global
terrorism by fanning Islamic radicalism and creating new types of lethal terror methods,
the most recent U.S. intelligence report says. The "National Intelligence
Estimate", completed in April, says the war has made things worse spreading
radical Islamic jihadist ideology around the world. The assessment,
representing a consensus of 16 U.S. intelligence agencies, was intended to
be classified but anonymous officials have now spoken to the press
concerning the document. The report says the U.S. invasion and occupation
of Iraq transformed Islamic terrorist networks from centralized structures
to a fragmented ideological movement, The New York Times and Los Angeles
Times reported Sunday, citing officials familiar with the assessment. The new class of fragmented, "self-generating" cells is inspired by al-Qaida's leadership, but not directed by Osama bin
Laden or his top lieutenants, the National Intelligence Estimate concluded.
This could lead to more attacks worldwide.
Officials have said that the White House has consistently presented a "more
optimistic picture" of the situation in Iraq than is justified by
intelligence reports from the field. Just Great! Par for the course for a
true big loser, who has been a big loser at everything he
has ever done, why should this his presidency be any different? Mediocre C
student, Cocaine and Alcohol abuser, Drunk driver, Failed Businesses after
And here we are again this time the whole country is a failed business. This
worm represents this great nation? No matter where you look everything is
worse since his presidency, not better, except for the very rich, who don't
This from people who profess to be "Christians"! What does that mean
anymore? Look at a Moslem Fundamentalist extremist and look at a Far Right
Christian Fundamentalist. What's the difference between the two of them?
NOTHING. They both are hate mongers, they would force people to be in their
mold. What are these people? Mentally ill control freaks, who NEED to
control people because they are afraid of people. Let's face the cold
reality of truth. People who are religious fundamentalist are insane,
control freaks that are driven to force other people into a safe box. And,
the self professing Christian people who run our government today are no
better. People with a one-world government, one-world economy agenda are
mentally ill control freaks. They FEAR freedom and logic and personal values. Hey, they fear
American Freedom, but its not the terrorists that are doing this, its the
Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) vermin that infest this administration.
Obviously, the War on Terror is a war against the us, we the people.
Like wise is Bushit any different than Bin Laden? Can one continue to have
power without the other?
Bin Laden needs Bush to be there to have a enemy to point to, and vice
versa. Many people think that Bin Laden
is a puppet creation of the CIA. Tapes and statements conveniently came out
exactly when the Bushit administation
needs them to come, saying exactly what they need them to. Have much more
fake can it be? And don't be surprised
if there is some October surprise "happens" all of a sudden and another big
attack is ALLOWED to happen just so that these ROGUE faction of the
Republican can continue on with their plans. What they fear the most is
losing control of the reigns.
There is ONLY ONE way to stop all the madness, and that is to VOTE on Nov
7th and kick out every congressional criminal that has been there too long
and replace them all with fresh new people that have a local agenda. That
would totally pull the rug out of both the evil one world government machine
of this crime family run administration and the congressional money printing
machine that eats all our hard earned tax dollars. CLEAN HOUSE, kick out
every greedy beast that has been in there for nothing but sucking the tit of
the middle class.
This month's Raving AND Rocking (combined):
Rock & Roll is dead? Ha, far from it! Some of the greatest New Rock & Roll bands are around today. Young people under 18 are flocking to Rock & Roll music, and remarkably enough they are buying loads of used vinyl! Many older Rock bands (The NY Dolls, Ramones, etc.) are selling more records and even vinyl than they did when they were first around. Why? Well, simple, in Europe, USA, Canada, Japan and elswhere, kids are listening to their parents records and loving what they hear, which is both Punk Rock and Hard Rock music. These kids have never known what it is like to NOT have the internet as part of their lives, and they are different from other generations, because their parents treat them as equals. They are more mature than other kids their age from past generations, they enjoy their parents company and relate to their parents tastes in clothes and music. When these kids were in their pre-teens their parents took them to concerts, which are all-ages. And, who was touring then that their parents would take them to see? Well, Kiss, Aerosmith, AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Cheap Trick, and more. What's cool is that these kids are starting their own bands (for example: DEK from Seattle), and they are rebelling against the Non-Rock Emo crap of the generation before them. Emo / Screamo music's lyrics are about being mal-adjusted losers who hate their parents, the Emo fans grew up on the dysfunctional family Nu-Metal (metal and rap mix) music of Korn, Limp Bisquit, Slipknot, and so on. This is all far away from the NEW Rock kids attitudes towards life. As these cool Rock kids get older, they are seeking out the best Rock & Roll on their own.
Here's a list of some of the best Rock & Roll labels around today that feature Punk Rock, Garage Rock, High Energy Rock, Punk Rock & Roll, Hard Rock, and so on:
1. Gearhead - based in Davis California. Gearhead was formed in April 2000 by Michelle Haunold and Mike LaVella. Gearhead Records established its presence as a leader in the rock n' roll/punk rock genre (known as punk n' roll) when they had a break-out hit with The Hives from Sweden, and shortly after, The Hellacopters and New Bomb Turks. They continued to find and release up and coming bands and in 2003 discovered The Riverboat Gamblers. Other bands on the roster include The Wildhearts from the UK, Gitogito Hustler and Electric Eel Shock from Japan, Turbo A.C.'s from New York, The Lords of Altamont from Los Angeles, CA, and many other great bands. They are known just as much for their t-shirts featuring their cool logo and their long time running Gearhead magazine, which often features the art of Dirty Donny. Says Mike: "Me and Michelle are both in our late 30's and have been in the punk scene for over 20 years each. We done everything: worked retail, at distributors, booked bands, were college radio DJ's, etc. I don't think there's anything we didn't do, so we went into this understanding how everything works. We have almost a half century of dedicated service to the scene between us... scary but true! Plus, I was in a band called Half Life for 5 years that never went anywhere, so I know how it feels to be overlooked, so every time we sign someone, we save them from obscurity, which is swell." For more information, please visit www.gearheadrecords.com .
2. Get Hip - based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Get Hip is perhaps the longest running and most dedicated label around today to feature garage and punk rock n roll music. Over 20 years since their start, Gregg Kostelich, of The Cynics fame, now solely owns Get Hip but the purpose and vision from the early days of the business remains the same; to produce and distribute quality music. With the ever resourceful Barbera Garcia-Bernardo as VP of the label, the label runs smoothly considering the huge amount of work the label has as it releases CDs, LPs, and 45s by a range of their own artists and also distributes and retails music from other like-minded labels, and sells a variety of magazines, DVDs and videos. Get Hip, Inc. is a fully functioning record label and also a distributor of over 20,000 of the finest titles in independent music. In 1993, the Get Hip Recordings team merged with Kostelich's distribution company, Get Hip Distribution to create Get Hip, Inc. and introduced the Get Hip Archive Series to the world. The Get Hip Archive Series exclusively reissues classic bands from the 1950s and 1960s-essential to any true rock 'n' roll collector. Get Hip remains a pioneer of small businesses supplying the coolest record stores and distributors with the best titles in garage, punk, soul, doo wop, and good old rock & roll. Their grass roots work ethic and genuine passion for quality music has made them a staple in independent music all over the world. Says Get Hip: "This company was created by musicians who quite simply adore music. The passion and tenacity with which they approach the music industry has been vital to their success. The founders of Get Hip didn't see dollar signs or million dollar music videos when they created the company, instead they envisioned people everywhere getting a small taste of that raw rock 'n' roll they love so much." The list of well known bands that have been on Get Hip is mind boggling, including Big Chief, Electric Frankenstein, The Candysnatchers, The Cynics, The Dummies, Nashville Pussy, and many more! Currently, the label features such great bands as The DT's, Last Vegas, The Stems, Mondo Topless, The New Salem Witch Hunters, and tons more! For more information, please visit www.gethip.com .
3. In the Red - based in Los Angeles, California. The wild and eccentric In the Red Records was started by Larry Hardy with the intention of only pressing ten singles of crude and raw punk rock and then call it a day! But, with more than 130 releases and almost 15 years later, In The Red's has continued to pop out their share of not only crude and raw punk rock but very diverse sounding rock bands as well. Says Larry: "Over the past few years I think my roster has become pretty diverse, which I'm very proud of. Despite my efforts to have a variety of styles it seems the label is still called a "garage label". I see it as a label that releases uncompromising and eccentric rock n' roll. That's the only unifying factor that I feel runs through all the artists I work with - they're all uncompromising." The label features many amazing bands that truly are the torchbearers for Garage Rock & Roll music. What other label can boast of releasing records by The Dirtbombs, Black Top, Pussy Galore, Boss Hog, Bassholes, Cheater Slicks, Lord High Fixers, Blacklips, Deadly Snakes, Andre Williams, and tons more! Most amazing of all, In the Red is releasing the new SPARKS record album! Other new bands on the label include King Khan & BBQ Show, Necessary Evils, Jay Reatard, Miss Alex White & Chris Playboy, Demons Claws, and more. For more information, please visit www.intheredrecords.com .
4. Acetate - based in Los Angeles, California. The finest High Energy Punk Rock & Roll is found on Acetate Records and has made them a thriving label. Acetate features such amazing bands as The Super Bees, The Hangmen, Nine Pound Hammer, Sour Jazz, Charlie Horse, Rhino Buckets, The Spiders, The Chelsea Smiles, and more! They've even released vinyl records by the Bell Rays and The Supersuckers, how's that for cool? For more information, please visit www.acetate.com .
5. MuSick - based in Burbank California. Since 1996, MuSick has released some of the best garage, power-pop, surf, punk, pysch, rockabilly, instrumental and rock & roll CD's, LP's and 7"s. Just as some Euro labels have been releasing great records by American bands, Musick Recordings returns the favor by releasing great Euro bands on the label here in the USA, with such bands as Moog from Hungary, and Phantom Frank from Holland. Bands featured on the label include: BOSS MARTIANS, SATAN'S PILGRIMS, THE SIRENS, HYPNOMEN, BLEED, POLLO DEL MAR, THE CAVE 4, THE SPACE COSSACKS, THE FATHOMS, MYSTERY ACTION, THE CRANK-TONES, EDDIE ANGEL (LOS STRAITJACKETS); as well as compilations, including tribute CD's to THE VENTURES, THE SHADOWS, and LINK WRAY. For more information, please visit www.musickrecords.com .
6. Bad Afro - based in Copenhagen, Denmark. Run by Lars Krogh, some really tasty treats are on Bad Afro Records! Specializing in rock 'n' roll, punk rock, soul, garage rock, surf, and psychedelic rock from Scandinavia and Finland only for over 10 years now. Bad Afro Records started out as an offshoot of Moshable Magazine in 1996. Moshable (1986 - 2000) was a rock'n'roll magazine dealing a lot with the Scandinavian rock scene presenting the first interviews with The Hellacopters and Gluecifer and had Turbonegro on the front cover in 1992. The label began as a Singles Club much like the one Sub Pop made famous. They presented new and more established bands from Scandinavia and Finland and along the way The Hellacopters, Turbonegro, The Flaming Sideburns, Backyard Babies, Gluecifer, The Nomads, Larry & the Lefthanded, The Royal Beat Conspiracy, Thee Ultra Bimboos, Sweatmaster, the Chronics, Columbian Neckties, The Maggots, Peepshows, Sewergrooves, Mother Superior, Ricochets and many more all have released singles in the Singles Club. Fastly becoming one of the top labels "pushing Scandinavian Rock to the Man", they are snatching up garage rock pumped with pure adrenaline. Nothing but the very best High Energy Punk Rock & Roll bands from Scandinavia and elsewhere. Bad Afro features such great bands as The Peepshows, Flaming Sideburns, Baby Woodrose, On Trial, Silver, Dragontears, The Defectors, The Seventh Son, Slideshaker, and more! For more information, please visit www.badafro.dk .
7. Bootleg Booze - based in Arvika, Sweden. Another great punk rock & roll label from Scandinavia. Located too far from everything to make going to gigs convenient, Arvika had very little to offer restless youth. Founder Andreas Larsson began playing somewhat grunge influenced rock in a band called Noise of Reality that drifted more and more towards with the action fueled rock and the hard rock of the 80's the boys had grown up with. After reading a book on Al Capone the phrase "bootleg booze" had stuck with Andreas for a while. He knew it was a too cool phrase to just forget, but also did not have anything to use it for. So when the idea of starting up a label, just for fun, to release this 7" - it was unavoidable that it should be called Bootleg Booze Records. Anyway, the wheels were now in motion and both Ola Eskilsson and Andreas loved every part of releasing a 7" and it didn't take long before they decided that this was just a first record out of many to come. Now, 8 years later, give or take, Bootleg Booze Records has lots of great high energy rockin & rollin' records in their catalogue. And as always when it comes to a Bootleg Booze release, there's something extra surrounding the release. Be it the packaging, colored vinyl, or some extra goodies like buttons, guitar picks, stickers, etc., thrown into the sleeve. So, if you're looking for high quality rock & roll - keep your eyes open for the drunken skull in a top-hat. Bootleg Booze features ONLY vinyl by such cool Euro and American bands as The Deadbeats, The Accidents, Marky Ramone, Mensen, Electric Frankenstein, Strap-Ons, Rickshaw, Ironboss, Adam West, Supersuckers, Zeke, The Maggots, The Incubators, Crossfire, V8 Wankers, and more! For more information, please visit www.bootlegbooze.com .
8. Bad Taste - based in Lund, Sweden. Founded in 1992. Yes, yet another hot rocking label from Scandinavia, who are very particular about what they release. Far from having bad taste, Bad Taste has really good taste, striving to release only the best Rock & Roll music they can find. Total proof of this is that Bad Taste is the Euro label for the amazing Canadian hot rocking band DANKO JONES, you can find all their great releases on this label, vinyl and cd. Danko Jones records on the label have been riding the Norwegian music charts! Bad Taste Records has its headquarter & warehouse in Lund, Sweden and also has three promotion offices; one in Stockholm, Sweden; one in Berlin, Germany; and one in Madrid, Spain. Other cool bands on the label include: The Satanic Surfers, Ten Foot Pole, Hard-Ons, All Systems Go, and many more. For more information, please visit www.badtasterecords.se .
9. Burning Heart - based in Orebro, Sweden. Since their start in 1993 over 200 titles can be found in the Burning Heart Records catalogue, including essentials as Millencolin's "Life On A Plate", "Pennybridge Pioneers" and "Home From Home", The Hives "Veni Vidi Vicious", Looptroop´s "The Struggle Continues", Refused's "The Shape Of Punk To Come, The (International) Noise Conspiracy's "A New Morning, Changing Weather", Turbonegro's "Scandinavian Leather" to name a few. Burning Heart Records have become one of Europe's most exiting independent label launching successful careers for bands as Millencolin, The (International) Noise Conspiracy, Turbonegro, The Hives And Refused (RIP) that's one of the most respected hardcore/new-noise bands ever around the globe. What Burning Heart is about is strength thru diversity with music ranging from melodic punk to the meanest & hardest hardcore imaginable, to progressive new noise terrorism, rock'n'roll, danceable ska & rock steady rhythms, soul filled alternative pop to straight and honest punk and whatever that can be found in between. For more information, please visit www.burningheart.com .
10. Lonestar - based in Germany. Run by Harry Kristen since 2002, another great Euro Punk Rock & Roll oriented label that is relatively new but is dedicated to support great Rock & Roll music. Says Harry "To date, we only release quality records with good songs by bands we like, wrapped in good looking sleeves. Get in contact for any reason you might have! Now, turn up the volume and FUCKIN' ROCK!". Europe continues to be one of the best places in the world that take real rock & roll very seriously, and the records coming out of there also seriously rock as well. You can find great bands from all over the world on this label such as: Zeke, Nine Pound Hammer, Sons of Cyrus, Rock City Morgue, The Sewer Grooves, Adam West, Speedbuggy, Flaming Sideburns, the Cowslingers, and more. For more information, please visit www.lonestar-recs.de .
11. People Like You - based in Bonen, Germany. It takes a real maniac these days to keep a small and specialised vinyl-only record store running during the era of CDs, Internet MP3s and mail-order. But the "Outcast" shop in Dortmund is still growing and it is one of the most established German record stores for Punk Rock - a very cool retreat that offers every record and piece of clothing a dedicated Rock 'n' Roller needs. In the year 2000 André Bahr, the owner of "Outcast", decided to take things a step further and start his own record label. If you like abrasive Punk rock and down and dirty Rock& Roll Punk, this is the label for you, because "I Used To Fuck People Like You In Prison" records have got the hot stuff !! Ranging from Punk Rock & Roll to Psychobilly to Hard Punk, all high quality releases from hellishly good bands! Bars, cars and loud guitars; the Rock`n`Roll lifestyle for "People Like You". The label's release have terrific layouts, nice collectible digipacks, and thick colored vinyl records! People Like You features such bands as Texas Terri, Adam West, Duane Peters and The Huns, Frankenstein Drag Queens, Mad Sin, The Meteors, Aerobitch, The Black Halos, Total Chaos, US Bombs, and lots more. For more information, please visit www.peoplelikeyou.de .
12. Demolition Derby - based in Belgium. Started by the ever patient Kris Vereth in 1993 and since then it has entirely been a one man operation, which "ain't exactly easy if you decide to run a rock & roll only label in the country of techno & mediocrity, where the word "vinyl" has been removed from the dictionary", as Kris says. The label features surf, instrumental, garage rock, 60's punk, some rockabilly, punk rock, cowbilly, country, but basically it's all just rock & roll. Kris has very discriminating tastes, no fake rock stuff here. Also, the label has many great records of unreleased stuff by old 70s punk bands. Demolition Derby features ONLY vinyl by many great bands from all over the world, such as The Vice Barons, The Accidents, Electric Frankenstein, Hot Rod Honeys, Flying Gordinis, Drunks with Guns, The Lewd, Grey Spikes, The Jewws, The Chronics, the Neurotic Swingers, Jet Boys, and many more! For more information, please visit www.demderby.com .
13. Dead City - based in Austin, Texas. Pablo Diablo of the BlackNovas got an idea to form a management company called Dead Management to represent the band and sell them to bigger and better venues. The idea worked! Soon the band was playing with killer acts such as Motorhead, Electric Frankenstein, Atomic Bitchwax and even Iron Maiden's reunion tour! Labels were
interested but the offers were stale. Discovering he had the gift of gab, Pablo decided to enlist the help of his friend, Mike Death to take the physical form of his agency and to put a face behind the emails and phone calls. Soon bands from all over wanted to be represented by Dead Management and they had to act fast! Mike and Pablo decided they would legitimize the agency and start a label to help get music out on their terms. Well, the label took off so fast that the management agency hasn't even been mentioned in passing. What ever happened to real dirty, sweaty, rock 'n fuckin' roll? Well, if it's out there, it's on Dead City Records! The New Dealers of Sleaze! With such great bands as Black Furies, Die Cobra, Ironhead, Kansas City Faggots, The Last Of The V8s, and the Toilet Boys on the label, you just can't go wrong! For more information, please visit: www.deadcityrecords.com .
That's it for this issue! Click here to read column #16
Sal Canzonieri - www.electricfrankenstein.com / www.myspace.com/electricfrankenstein